23.4.12

Dent May Mix for Adhoc



As a fan of Dent May I was very curious when I found out he created a mix for the new Altered Zones recreation Adhoc. And take it from me fans this mix does not disappoint with substance. From start to finish nothing but rare boogie, disco and r&b gems appear that make one want to jump up and down. The only let down is the total disregard for any sort of mixing, all songs seem to play in their entirety and slowly fade out.
But whatever, it's very enjoyable.

Dr. Togo - Be Free 
Lenon Honor, Jr. - Dancin' Mood 
Vaughan Mason & Butch Dayo - Feel My Love 
James "Pane" Taylor - This Girl 
Orange Juice - Flesh Of My Flesh 
Fern Kinney - Together We Are Beautiful 
Kid Creole & The Coconuts - I'm A Wonderful Thing Baby 
Atlantic Starr - When Love Calls 
Sylvia Striplin - You Can't Turn Me Away 
Collage - Special Occasion 
The Jackson Southernaires - Don't Look Down On A Man 
Betty Wright - Tonight Is The Night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ran to the first 30 minutes of this last night. FIRE. FIRE. FIRE.

Anonymous said...

-heathstroke